Rhythmworks will create a programme with you to meet your exact team building goals and address your key focus areas.
All of our programmes feature:
- an exciting demonstration of Taiko by our expert trainers
- a short presentation on the history of Taiko and its relevance to teamwork
- simple step by step instruction in Taiko drumming technique
- team drumming exercises promoting fun and unity
- your team performing a dynamic Japanese Taiko drumming piece
- consolidation of learning gained during the event and its relevance to the workplace
Multiple teams can perform for one another, engendering a healthy sense of competition, support and shared purpose – a great finale for your day.
Full day Taiko
A team building session designed to realise the collective potential of your team over the course of a day. We’ll lead the group from basics to performance, using our core team-working principals. The Taiko sessions can run all day, or be shorter sessions interspersed throughout the day to accommodate meetings.
Half day Taiko
Contains all the elements of the full-day programme within a shorter session for the convenience of your time. We’ll lead the group from basics to performance, using our core team-working principals.
Full day Taiko with coaching
A specialised programme geared towards uniting teams by harnessing skills such as NLP, emotional intelligence, self-management and leadership. Facilitated by one of our associate coaches.
Our cut-price team building session for small teams on a budget.
This session is for small teams in south-east England. Particularly applicable to charities, public sector and small companies, this is a high-impact, no-frills, recession-beating team building experience!
“Football between the Sticks” Challenge
Work towards shared goal of helping grassroots football AND performing for the local community.
A two day team-building drumming experience, culminating with a live performance in front of Whitehawk FC fans before a home league game in Brighton.
The programme includes:
- full team coaching on Taiko drums on day 1;
- live performances in front of up to 500 people before the game and at half-time on day 2;
- match sponsorship;
- branding at the club’s Brighton ground and on social media;
- full hospitality and photo opportunities.
Galvanises all of your conference delegates in one go with a short sharp burst of fun and connection to energise your event. Also known as the ‘Slump Buster’ (when used post-lunch!).
Rhythmworks subsidises Taiko Meantime’s schools programme, covering 20% of the cost of running Taiko workshops in state schools. This is an ongoing UK-wide educational programme giving thousands of children every year a chance to experience the fun of Taiko drumming.