- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
Rhythmworks collects the following data:
Personal identification information (Name, address, email address, phone numbers, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Rhythmworks with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Send us an email
How will we use your data?
Rhythmworks collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, Rhythmworks will occasionally share your data with our partner organisation (Taiko Meantime) so that they may offer you their products and services.
When Rhythmworks processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Rhythmworks securely stores your Name and Email address at Mailchimp. We also store email communication on a secure local hard drive which is backed-up to a secondary secure local drive.
Rhythmworks would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies (Taiko Meantime).
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Rhythmworks from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to Taiko Meantime.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?
Rhythmworks would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Rhythmworks for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Rhythmworks correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to requestRhythmworks to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Rhythmworks erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Rhythmworks restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Rhythmworks’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Rhythmworks transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at:
- at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- call us at: 07958 949023
- or write to us: Rhythmworks Ltd., 29 West Street, Farnham, Surrey GU9 7DR.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
- Email us at: email@example.com
- Call us: 07958 949023
- Or write to us at: Rhythmworks Ltd., 29 West Street, Farnham, Surrey GU9 7DR
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Rhythmworks has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/.