Big sticks. Big drums.
Serious teamwork. Serious fun!
High-impact, effective, unforgettable team alignment
Rhythmworks designs and delivers innovative team building through the performance art of Japanese Taiko drumming.
What is Taiko and why does it unite teams?
The Japanese tradition of Taiko drumming is a powerful blend of rhythm, dynamic movement and human spirit.
We've taken Taiko a stage further to create highly effective team building events.
Our programmes culminate in your team achieving a stunning Taiko performance. Success requires commitment, mutual awareness, support, trust and enthusiasm: the same principles that unite successful teams in business.
No other team building programme is both entirely dependant on teamwork and accessible to everyone, regardless of age, gender, physical ability or musical aptitude. It is truly a shared experience, new to all.
Leading organisations have experienced significant team building benefits from Rhythmworks events:
- a new-found camaraderie and empathy between team members
- more effective teamwork
- personal breakthroughs in self-confidence
- an appreciation for the importance of total commitment to any task
- team leadership with clarity, vision and understanding
- David Recalcati, Microsoft IT team Leader, Italy